Serving Clients in Houston, West Houston, Southwest Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Copperfield, Memorial, Spring, Northwest Houston, Northchase, Spring Cypress, Champion Forest, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Humble, Lake Houston, Midtown, Memorial, West Oaks, Royal Oaks, Clear Lake, League City, Westchase Business District, Harris County, and Galveston County.


Contact Our Houston Immigration Lawyers Regarding Specific Questions

How Can I apply for a green card?

Green cards are permanent visa and authorize the card holder the right to travel in and outside the U.S. on a regular basis without obtaining visas or travel documents. So long as the date on such card is valid, permanent residents may use the card to travel in and out of the U.S. It should be noted that some cards do not have an expiration date. In these cases, you should contact the Houston immigration attorneys at the Law Offices of Steven Tuan Pham to replace your green card. Although these cards are still valid, the USCIS previously made several announcements regarding these cards and required that the card holders must apply for replacement cards that are good for 10 years before expiration. The new cards are electronic readable cards that would contain all your immigration information, and would allow the officer to determine your status much quicker at the port of entry. In recent years, many residents who have the old cards are required to secondary inspections for further review upon entry with the old green card. Therefore, for your convenience and security, we advise that you contact one of experienced Houston immigration attorneys and our Houston green card lawyers to replace your card prior to traveling. In addition, depending on the length of your travel, you may need a re-entry permit or a travel document.

Please contact the Houston Immigration Lawyers and the Houston Immigration Lawyers if you have any questions regarding green card applications. You are invited to contact the experienced Houston immigration attorneys of the Law Offices of Steven Tuan Pham at 713-517-6645. You can also submit an inquiry through our Houston Immigration Attorney’s Online Inquiry.


Immigration Law is a vast area of law and every situation is unique. You should NOT rely on the limited information on this general site in replacing a personal consultation with an experienced Houston Green Card Immigration Lawyer or an experienced Houston Adjustment of Status Attorney. There may be legal issues, depending on the facts and circumstances, that go to the merit of the case in which you may not be aware. Please feel free to give us a call at 713-517-6645 , or to contact us online, for more information. Call the Houston Immigration Green Card Application Lawyers and the Southwest Houston Adjustment of Status Application Lawyers at the Law Offices of Steven Tuan Pham. today at 713-517-6645 or complete our Online Contact Form. Our Houston Immigration Lawyers will contact you shortly.